Hetell Technolgy provide quick-turn prototype, low-volume and production PCB assembly with surface-mount (SMT), through-hole (THT) and mix components. We offer turn-key (just send us the Gerber and BOM files), consignment (you supply all parts) and various components purchase options to help you reduce cost and wait time. Our quick-turn prototyping service can assemble your boards within 24 hours. We can handle small quantity as well as volume productions. All our services are at a very competitive price and with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
PCB Assembly Capabilities
1. Purchasing components and inventory maintenance
2. Both consigned service (Customer provides parts) and turn-key service (we source all parts).
3. Offering both lead-containing and lead free soldering technologies based on customer’s request.
4. Surface mount and thru-hole assembly of rigid or flexible printed circuit boards
5. Pick and place the full range of parts from 0201 two-terminal devices to full-size fine pitch flip chips and micro BGAs.
6. Box build and mechanical assembly
7. Programming of programmable electronic devices
8. Conformal coating
PCB Assembly Pricing
We offer both Prototype and Production PCBA services. For PCB Prototype, there is no limitation in quantity. Reference pricing are based on the number of pins and component types.
$0.0125 per pin for SMD
$0.025 per pin for DIP, TH components.
Mode of Cooperation for PCBA
To assemble your PCB board, we accept components and parts in the following three approaches.
1. You supply the parts.
2. We purchase on your behalf, from your specified distributors.
3. Use our in-house component stock.
If you have any request, please feel free to contact us.